New Arrival ♡ CAPPUCCINO Natural gray grey colored contacts
Why wear CAPPUCCINO Natural Grey Gray?
It is a gorgeous lighter Gray Grey colored contact lens, and a top-selling color from the CAPPUCCINO collection. This stunning eye lens combines shades of light silvery color, with gold tones to give you the most elegant natural grey/gray eyes. The delicate limbal ring accents the eyes just enough while giving you the perfect finishing touch to complete your look.
Wear them during the day to highlight your natural features and into the evening hours for a captivating look. This is ideal for those with dark eyes and will give you those dreamy graphite eyes you have always wanted within seconds!
Is CAPPUCCINO Natural grey/gray suitable for dark eyes?
Absolutely! The rich colors in the CAPPUCCINO Collection come together beautifully to cover dark eyes, giving you the most natural and charming gray/grey silvery eyes.
❤Applicable to both light & dark
CAPPUCCINO SERIES is like ICED COFFEE PERFECTION IN EVERY COLOR in the summer, bring you fresh feeling LIKE A GOOD YUMMY CUP OF CAPPUCCINO. The NATURAL shape pattern keeps these MULTI tone colored contacts far from boredom, helping to brighten your eyes in just the blink of an eye! More BEAUTY more attractive, WITH CAPPUCCINO FROM UNIQUELYYOUEYES.COM Colored Contact Lenses will be your very best accessory of daily look.
You can wear these fashionable lenses with a high moisture for up to 12 months.
These lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen transit through, helping to maintain a high level of moisture.
📷 PICTURES ARE FOR EXAMPLE PURPOSES ONLY.
All lenses are priced and sold in pairs, the price you see is for 2 x lenses.
Lasts up to 1 year. Reccomended to replace every 3-6 months, with regular wear & proper care.
Base curve 8.6mm
2-5 days processing time
☆Care & Precaution Tips:
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes. Or use a ultra sonic cleaner machine. Like this one ---> click here
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Replace your lense storage case monthly.