LENS WEAR GUIDE
HAVING HARD TIME TO WEAR YOUR CONTACT LENSES?
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY HELP YOU.
Please use Contact lens disinfectants to sterilize contact lens but DON’T use Hydrogen peroxide to sterilize contact lens.
– Please check if your eyes have a condition of Capillaries congestion. To avoid scraping of eyes and contact lens, nails should not be too long and sharp. Please seek medical advice from Doctor if there is unusual situation and do not wear contact lens in due course.
– Please clean your hands properly with soap before wearing or touching the contact lens
– Please ensure your hands are properly cleaned with no lotion or cosmetics stained before touching the contact lens
Please make sure if there is any unusual situation with the contact lens and its container before unsealing or opening. Please do not open the container and feel free to enquire us if unusual situation is found.
LENGTH OF TIME OF WEARING CONTACT LENS
1. Length of time of wearing contact lens are different for different people. Please enquire ophthalmologist for information and instructions.
2. New contact lens users can wear contact lens every day. Please enquire ophthalmologist for information and instructions.
3. Please be reminded that it is advised that one can at most wear contact lens successively for less than 8 hours a day.
Please REMEMBER to take off your contact lens before you sleep.