By purchasing contact lenses online from Colored Contacts, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions stated below. You confirm that the items purchased are for your own personal use, you are over the age of 18, have normal healthy eyes and can confirm that ALL the statements below are true.
Our terms and conditions for contact lens purchases are as follows:
1. You understand that these coloured contact lenses are not for use by any persons who suffer/are suffering from:
- Any eye infections (E.g. Conjunctivitis),
- Any corneal condition (E.g. Keratitis),
- Any allergic eye condition (E.g. Hay fever),
- Any chronic or serious disease of the eye (E.g. Glaucoma),
- Any inflammation of the eye (E.g. Iritis, Uveitis)
- Corneal Ulcers, or
- Corneal Dystrophies
2. You confirm that the use of any non prescription colored contacts are solely for cosmetic use and will not be used to correct any eye defect or blurry vision.
3. You confirm that the purchase of any prescription colored contacts exactly matches your own prescription.
4. You confirm that a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician has given you comprehensive & clear advice and instruction on the fitting, wearing and removal of these contact lenses.
5. You are aware of the need for regular, periodic check-ups with a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician to maintain good ocular health.
6. You understand that you should consult a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician prior to using these colored contacts, or if you have any doubts about the suitability of these lenses.
7. You have also received clear instructions and guidance from us relating to the safe wearing, removal and care practices of your new colored contact lenses.
BEFORE OPENING CONTACT LENSES
- You should examine contact lens packaging upon receipt to ensure that the contact lens and its storage solution are sealed and free from contaminants.
- You should examine the contact lens itself before opening and handling to ensure that there are no rips, tears or unexpected damages to the lens.
- You should ensure that you the prescription of the contact lenses (base curve, diameter) match your own.
- You should not attempt to wear contact lenses should you encounter any of the problems above and know that you can always contact customer services should you have any concerns.
PREPARING CONTACT LENSES
- You should always wash your hands before handling colored contact lenses.
- You should always soak lenses in contact lens solution for at least two hours before insertion.
- You should not attempt to insert contact lenses that appear to be damaged.
- You should not clean the contact lenses with water, saliva or any other household products.
WEARING CONTACT LENSES
- You should not wear contact lenses for longer than the recommended 8-hours wear period.
- You should not wear colored contact lenses when sleeping or overnight.
- You should not wear colored contact lenses while bathing, showering or swimming,
- You should not wear colored contact lenses during sport or heavy physical exercise.
- You should not share contact lenses with anyone under any circumstances
- You should not attempt to wear more than one contact lens in each eye.
STORING CONTACT LENSES
- You should store longer duration contact lenses in solution, in a clean contact lens case.
- You should regularly change your contact lens solution to ensure lenses remain bacteria-free.
- You should ensure you clean your contact lens case regularly.
- You should carefully inspect your contact lenses before wearing attempting to wear them again.
8. You understand that there may be a variation in the color and shade achieved depending on your natural eye color.
If you are in any doubt whatsoever as to whether these colored contact lenses are suitable for you, then you must not purchase them. Please consult your own registered medical practitioner, registered optometrist or registered dispensing optician for advice on wearing colored contact lenses. If your contact lenses are unopened, you can contact us for a return and refund.
If ALL of these statements are TRUE, then we welcome customers to complete their online order with Colored Contacts